Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use a finance broker rather than going straight to the bank?
The quick answer to that is “you will save time and money”.
Here’s at least 5 reasons why you should use a finance broker. “Why use a finance broker?”
Does Concept Funding charge a fee?
No, we don’t charge our clients fees for our services as we are remunerated by the lender you choose after the loan settled.
When can I make an appointment?
You can make appointments from Monday – Friday at a time that suits you.
Call me on 0431 372 101 to have a chat or make an appointment.
How many lenders does Trudy have access to?
I have access to over 10 lenders including the major banks and second tier lenders, which provides me with a broad range of products to suit all your needs.
How quickly can I get a pre-approval?
Depends on your choice of lenders, most conditional pre-approval can be obtain within 24 hours. However, final approval is subject to valuation of the purchase property.
What information do I need to provide you to obtain my finance?
Checklist for information required, note we might not need all of the documents listed, it is listed as possible options to make it easier for you.
- current passport.
- driver’s licence.
- other photo ID (eg. proof of age, department of defence).
- for PAYG latest 2 payslips.
- self-employed: latest the individual tax return and ATO notice of assessment.
- rental income: signed lease.
- other sources of income: dividends / pension. Please bring along evidence of these.
Other financial information:
- latest 2 months of credit card statements.
- latest 2 months of transaction banking statements.
- existing home loan / personal loan / car finance amount and repayment amounts.
- rough estimate of your living expenses. eg. food, gym, travel, insurance, utilities, entertainment, medical.
Details about your property purchase or construction
- contract of sale.
- Council approved building plans, specifications or Building Permit.
- Fixed Price Builders Contract.
Will you process the First Home Owner Grant for me?
Yes, I will assist with First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) application. I will complete the FHOG form (you just need to sign), organise the required documents and submit on your behalf.